We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa with private pool near lake park

N Ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
79 reviews
Villa with private pool near lake park

Looking a 4 bedroom villa with private pool within walking distance to lake park celebration??

4 replies to this topic
Orlando
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Villa with private pool near lake park

Celebration does not permit short term rentals. You will need to stay at a local hotel like The Bohemian or Melia. Or a vacation home outside Celebration and that will not be within walking distance. But it would only be a short drive.

Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,430 posts
142 reviews
2. Re: Villa with private pool near lake park

VRBO has some nearby rentals but I cannot tell you how reliable they are if you are still looking.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
87 reviews
3. Re: Villa with private pool near lake park

LauraZeman is correct. No rentals less than 6 months are legal in Celebration so if you are offered a short term/vacation rental that is actually IN the town of Celebration it is NOT legal and I would steer far clear of whomever was offering that same rental. The Bohemian is a great location if you want to be almost IN the town lake! :))

Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,430 posts
142 reviews
4. Re: Villa with private pool near lake park

I meant on the outskirts of town.

Downtown Celebration is wonderful and historic. Wrap around porches, pale shutters, it is a walking town. Late evening shopping.If you find lodging nearby. If they rented short term it would be ruined. Be sure and go there.

Lots of VRBO call themselves Celebration (like Celebration-Orlando or Celebration-Kissimmee) so be careful as some are as far as Orlando. Mapquest to be sure they are close to where you want to be.

Reply to: Villa with private pool near lake park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Celebration