We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants that cater for vegetarians

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
757 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants that cater for vegetarians

Hi,

We will be staying at Highgate Park, and are looking for restaurants that have a selection of options for vegetarians.

We are a group of 6 adults, and 4 of us eat meat and fish.

Two of the group are vegetarians, and we often find that most restaurants only offer one or maybe two dishes for them.

Can you recommend anywhere locally?

Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,958 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants that cater for vegetarians

There are no fully vegetarian restaurants in Davenport- - it's a smallish suburb.

There will be a few meal at any restaurant that are vegetarian (or easily adaptable to same) - but I'm not even certain there's a fully vegan/vegetarian offering in the city of Orlando.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
757 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants that cater for vegetarians

Hi,

I am not after a fully vegetarian restaurant, as 4 of us are meat eaters.

Just hoped to find somewhere that had two or three veggie options, that also comes recommended.

Thanks.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,958 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants that cater for vegetarians

It's kind of chain/franchise central -- so nearly every place is going to have something for everyone. (with some common sense, of course -- I wouldn't expect to find anything vegetarian at something like a barbecue restaurant -- other than the coleslaw and french fries, you'll be out of luck)

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,332 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants that cater for vegetarians

My niece is a veggie and she has eaten all over Davenport. She has never had a problem finding vegetarian choices in restaurants. Applebees is one of her favorites and at Rolling Oaks you will find plenty of restaurants to choose from with veggie options. Sweet Tomatoes is a buffet with good salad options and at the more expensive end you could drive over to Boma where they do a large buffet with lots of choices of both meat and veggie dishes.

Reply to: Restaurants that cater for vegetarians
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Davenport
Recent Conversations