We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

1 post
Save Topic
Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

We are really struggling to find our perfect holiday home, we looking for a 3-4 bedroom villa with pool and spa (a must) in or around highland reserve

Looking for something under £2300 (inc pool heat) but really struggling to find something modern which tickets all the boxes

Do you own or know someone who does.....?????

9 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
6,341 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

Have you had a look at Hampton Lakes, Solana, Tuscan Hills and Calabay Park? They are very nice resorts with good facilities and close to Highlands Reserve. If they are out of your budget then Regal Palms is right opposite and have 4 bedded town houses with shared pools and indoor and outdoor spas.

wakefield
Level Contributor
338 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

we have book one 4 bed with pool heating for £1,000 for two weeks on Highlands Reserve

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

Download the HomeAway App or go to their website. Thousands of villas available. Make sure you book early as the good ones with great rates go first. We booked a 3 bed vijlla with pool in Highlands Reserve for 2 weeks for a total of £1,200. We just missed out on a similar property there for £800...So don't delay in making a decision!

Edited: 08 April 2017, 15:41
Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

We are staying in a 5 bed in Calabay Parc and it's well under £2300 for 2 weeks in July! Closer to £1800.

Boston
Level Contributor
116 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

We've found reasonable homes last year and booked for this fall using Florida Spirit Homes. The place we got last year had 4 bed 3 bath and heated pool. This year rented a 3 bed 2bath for 2 of us since it was the smallest available. Clean and well stocked in safe HOA in Davenport. Highly recommend.

Boston
Level Contributor
116 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

We stayed in there in home called Aberdeen last yea. Very reasonable and it was huge!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

Hi

Have you looked at Providence Golf as an alternative? It's still a golfing community but in a different area of Davenport so not sure if location is key or whether the home and amenities will trump that. Highlands reserve is a much older development whereas most of the homes in Providence are newer. We recently bought a vacation home there as we loved the feel of the community although I know others feel its too far out. Its not clear from your post how long you are looking to book although I'm assuming it's over the winter as you are looking pool heat. If it is winter and you are looking for longer than 2 weeks I would still contact places you like and enquire if they do off-season deals. A month's rental in Providence in winter with pool heating would probably be closer to £3000 but you might be able to negotiate. This is based on our winter rates for a 4 bed villa - I don't think I'm allowed to promote my own place via here so just giving you a different option to think about.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,443 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

Also post int he orlando forum and you will get even more suggestions.

Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget

We’ve got one booked this month at Calabay parc and last yr did Highland Reserve well within your budget. We used Florida Spirit vacation co to rent. It’s easier than Flip Key. No place to pick up keys. They give you a code and you use it to open door.

Reply to: Struggling to find 3-4 bedroom villa in davenport in budget
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Davenport
Recent Conversations