We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solana Resort Davenport

Leicester, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Solana Resort Davenport

Hello, has anyone recently stayed at this resort? I am reading so many mixed reviews about this place that I'm actually worrying now. We are staying here August 17th for 2 weeks, I have read that it is not secure, robberies and rude staff etc. I have also read that it is a lovely resort, friendly staff and very secure. I know each persons opinion is different however it is slightly worrying and I am just looking for an honest review of the resort. Much appreciated :)

6 replies to this topic
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,405 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solana Resort Davenport

Hi, while someone will be along in a while, sot people who stay there frequent the Orlando forum.

So post there as well.

Leicester, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Solana Resort Davenport

Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,333 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solana Resort Davenport

I have stayed in Solana recently and I found it to be very secure - they were very strict on the front gate and the staff in the clubhouse were all polite and friendly. There were a lot of British holiday makers when I was there who I think were with Virgin. I thought it was a beautiful resort and very well looked after.

Edited: 19 July 2017, 15:08
Leicester, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Solana Resort Davenport

Aww thank you so much :) we go in 4 weeks and can finally let myself get excited now. I hope you had a fab time xxx

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,333 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Solana Resort Davenport

You are close to Berry Town which has a Publix for shopping and an Applebee's for a very nice good value meal out. Last 2 weeks in August is the best time to go in the summer in my opinion I'm sure you will have a great time.

Leicester, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Solana Resort Davenport

Perfect thank you, we weren't sure when to go as were limited with the kids holidays, I read last 2 weeks is best in regards to the summer holidays. Thanks for replying :)

Reply to: Solana Resort Davenport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Davenport
Recent Conversations