We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marine Terrace

New York
Level Contributor
12 posts
93 reviews
Marine Terrace

Am looking for any information on Marine Terrace in Daytona Beach. It's listed in my timeshare book but I can find no information on it...reviews/ratings/pictures, etc. Is it in a good location...beach....how are units...how old is it....is it kept up? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,411 posts
95 reviews
1. Re: Marine Terrace

Unfortunately it doesn't look like anybody who watches this board is familiar with Marine Terrace. Sorry. I didn't actually realize it was a time-share. I've never had occasion to be in there but it certainly looks nice from the street.

You might want to call them directly to see what they have to say about the place. I see from their web site that they're open, and presumably they've repaired most of the damage from last October's hurricane.

The location is not bad, and it's reasonably safe (all of the beachside is), but there isn't really much right around there. It's a pretty significant walk to any restaurants or shopping. There's bunch of open land right in that area (and others) that's a result of the condo building boom of the mid 2000s that fizzled with the recession. Looking at the property appraiser's web site it seems to have been built in 1984/85.

Edited: 08 February 2017, 22:14
centerburg, ohio
Level Contributor
933 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: Marine Terrace

Has the name changed? No reviews for years.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,411 posts
95 reviews
3. Re: Marine Terrace

Looking at the Volusia Clerk of the Court records, the name goes back to at least 1988, but that's how far the records go back and my guess is it's the original name.

I don't believe timeshares are supposed to be included in the Trip Advisor hotel listings. But, I know a couple are anyway.

Cleveland, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
4. Re: Marine Terrace

I have never stayed their but we are booked their for a week beginning May 19th. I saw, on Marine Terrace facebook page, some man had posted pictures from their. He had just stayed this past week, Feb. 11th until yesterday. He said it was very nice, pool area was also nice. Didn't say anything about construction going on. He had posted a video of his condo, a 1 bedroom, on 7th floor,street side with ocean view. It looked very nice, but like I say, I have never been their. Maybe this will help you some..

5. Re: Marine Terrace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2018, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach