We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

daytona beach resort studios and one bedroom listing

Sykesville, Maryland
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
daytona beach resort studios and one bedroom listing

Has anyone ever rented from the listing that says Daytona Beach resort studios and one bedrooms? I am confused about the listing. is that the actual name of the property? I can not find any reviews on this listing.

Chicago
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: daytona beach resort studios and one bedroom listing

Never heard of it - got a link? What site is it listed? Generally no reviews for me is a no deal.

Sykesville, Maryland
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: daytona beach resort studios and one bedroom listing

It is actually listed on trip advisor. I am going to steer clear of it. Seems fishy to me. Thanks for your response.

centerburg, ohio
Level Contributor
933 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: daytona beach resort studios and one bedroom listing

There may be confusion on names. There is Daytona Beach Inn, Daytona Beach Resort, and another one that ia not oceanfront. Inn is just south of the boardwalk and all units are privately owned, the other is in Ormond and all I its are privately owned. Both are OK.

4. Re: daytona beach resort studios and one bedroom listing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2018, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach