We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daytona 500 - Driving from Clearwater

Kingston, Canada
1 post
Daytona 500 - Driving from Clearwater

We're not sure about where the best place is to park.I noticed more than one person has suggested lot 7. If we're coming in from Clearwater how do we find lot 7? If anyone has any other suggestions for parking I'm all ears. Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
18,073 posts
116 reviews
91 helpful votes
1. Re: Daytona 500 - Driving from Clearwater

I don't know where Lot 7 is located. We have always parked across from the track in one of the many pay dearly lots. For a price of anywhere form $30 to $50 dollars you can park directly across from the track. Get there early and you will have time to hit the driver trailers as well as all the vendors and free things to do. A little time to take your purchase back to the car, do a little tailgating then head for the stands.

centerburg, ohio
Level Contributor
933 posts
49 reviews
27 helpful votes
2. Re: Daytona 500 - Driving from Clearwater

You can even exit 95 north of the track and take side streets and you will find all the lots you want. They go all the way north to LPGA

3. Re: Daytona 500 - Driving from Clearwater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2018, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach
Recent Conversations