We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No more Parks Restaurant?!! Anything sort of like it?

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
No more Parks Restaurant?!! Anything sort of like it?

We haven't been to Daytona in about 10 yrs. or so. For many years whenever we were there, we enjoyed going to Parks for seafood (and that great smoked fish spread w/crackers!). We will be going to the area this summer and I was dismayed to find Parks exists no more. Can anyone tell me if there are any restaurants along that line somewhere in the area? Outside dining on the river, beach or an inlet is a plus. Want something with a little more local flavor that is NOT a huge national chain. Hoping someone out there has some good recommendations!

Thanks for any info!

Marion, NC
Level Contributor
447 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: No more Parks Restaurant?!! Anything sort of like it?

I was very sad to hear Parks had closed, too. As many times as we've been to Daytona we had always wanted to eat at Parks but never got around to eating there.

12. Re: No more Parks Restaurant?!! Anything sort of like it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2017, 13:18