We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whcih hotel

8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Whcih hotel

I can't decide - Sun Viking or Perrys Ocean Edge? Its me & my husband and our 11yo daughter.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,019 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whcih hotel

I think Perry's is right next to our favorite, Best Western Aku Tiki Inn.

Perry's looks ok from the beach or next door.

I think sometimes you may have to park across the street if you get back late and they are busy.

We checked out the rooms one year in case we wanted to stay there, but for us not having a king room on the ground floor (or maybe at all), was a deal breaker.

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
933 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whcih hotel

I think it is Sun Viking that jaa a water slide at their pool. Ask about that. Would be good for 11 yr old

Save Reply
3. Re: Whcih hotel

Sun Viking easily. Family owned and operated with family values. They have free activities daily in the summer for kids. Two pools, a water slide I have never stayed in a cleaner hotel. Ever. Price is very reasonable and the longer you stay the better the price. You won't regret going. Book early as rooms fill fast for peak season.

4. Re: Whcih hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2017, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor