We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

Tennessee
Level Contributor
71 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

3 adults, 2 children. Need two queen beds and sofa pullout and full kitchen. I am looking for a place that has both an indoor and outdoor pool. It must also be on the beach. Would love to find something in the 160 range. Ocean Walk is lowest rate that I have found.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,861 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

You might check Perry's? I think they may have what you want or the Hawaiin Inn?

Flintstone, Maryland
Level Contributor
28 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

Hi

May have found perfect place for. You. We stumbled upon it by sheer luck and exhaustion. Good idea to plan now. I thought we would have no problem finding a place to stay in Daytona but I was wrong.

We were very blessed to find the last room at the nautilus inn. The staff are fabulous everyone is very kind. My room is ocean front great view. Two queen beds nice kitchen area with full size fridge and stove. Small table chair set. The place is very quiet and clean. They have a chalk board that says kids activity times. They have a huge checker games in lobby for kids. Breakfast is free. At 5pm to 6 every day is happy hour. Adults get free drinks. But kids are there to there is dancing and families bring chips etc. it's a safe fun hour. There is a plenty of lounge chairs and a nice pool. I suggest you check them out. The only con is the elevators are super slow otherwise everything else perfect to us.

Have fun if u have any other question let me know. You can find this hotel on trip advisor and see the pictures and comments.

Flintstone, Maryland
Level Contributor
28 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

Me again,

Sorry I missed where you wanted an indoor pool. They do not have an indoor one just outside pool

CB

Tennessee
Level Contributor
71 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

My parents are staying at the Nautilus this fall. My wife and kids are fair skinned and I think they would burn in June. Bump hoping somebody may own a condo that's reasonably priced.

Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

Ocean Walk would be perfect for you. Go to the vacation rentals on this website or VRBO.com and rent from an owner. We've always rented from Cindy at daytonaoceanrentals.com. The Ocean Walk has 1 and 2 bedroom condos with full size kitchens. Indoor and outdoor pools. Kid activities. Walking distance to restaurants. Daytona Lagoon across the street. Boardwalk and pier within walking distance as well.

Save Reply
6. Re: Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

Check out Sun Viking. Right on the beach, indoor and outdoor pool (with waterslide). Family owned and operated. Rooms with kitchens some having living rooms. They even have an activities department that plans free things each day for kids to attend to and even have some for adults. I'm not sure when in the season they stop it since kids go back to school at different times. They have a basketball hoop and shuffle board, a playground area and a game room with traditional coin operated machines and another with game consoles that I think are free to use.

7. Re: Help finding condo or hotel for Summer 2017

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2017, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach