We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chair Service at Amalfi

Oxford, Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Chair Service at Amalfi

Does anyone know if there is a chair & umbrella rental attendant for the beach access at Amalfi Coast Condos? Since the access is public now, last year the chair crew told us their contract was ending. I didn’t see any vendor set up when we were in the area back in March. We will be there in July & I like to take it day by day based on the weather & our activities as opposed to renting a set up for the whole week. Any info is much appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Amalfi Coast Resort
Amalfi Coast Resort
84 Reviews
Destin, FL
2 replies to this topic
Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chair Service at Amalfi

Drive by there daily, but you really can't see the beach in that section from the road..... I would call Amalfi or whoever you are renting from for more info. I would assume (and yes I know how to spell it - Azz u me) that some beach service company is servicing the beach,

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,949 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chair Service at Amalfi

The beach in front of Amalfi is a public beach access - Walton County purchased it a couple of years ago. I believe I have seen signs there stating to call La Dolce Vita for service

Reply to: Chair Service at Amalfi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted