We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Dunedin

Philadelphia
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Dunedin

Hello

I am looking for inexpensive hotels near Dunedin and was hoping someone could tell me if The Comfort Inn North located near the Countryside Mall or The Comfort Inn on Edgewater is easily accessible to Dunedin. I will be traveling during Christmas and didn't want to spend alot of money, but want a hotel that is clean and in a safe neighborhood. Any help would be apprecisted.

Mentioned in this post
Dunedin
Dunedin
Florida
Comfort Inn North
Comfort Inn North
291 Reviews
St. Petersburg, FL
middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
Level Contributor
3,625 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Dunedin

The Alt-19 from Clearwater to Dunedin and beyond has a number of cheap roadside motels and the area seems reasonable, although I have never actuall stayed there.

Mentioned in this post
Dunedin
Dunedin
Florida
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Dunedin

Go tto www.floridasbeach.com, and look up "Where to Stay" accomodations under Dunedin. Amberlee Motel, and Holiday Inn Express on Broadway are a few good choices.

Mentioned in this post
Dunedin
Dunedin
Florida
Amberlee Motel
Amberlee Motel
33 Reviews
Dunedin, FL
York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Dunedin

I'm not sure how much money you are willing to spend, but I would recommend either the Holiday Inn Express or the Best Western if you want to stay in Dunedin. The Holiday Inn Express is the nicer and newer of the two, but the Best Western might be worth checking out too.

Mentioned in this post
Dunedin
Dunedin
Florida
Get answers to your questions about Dunedin
;