We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VRBO Rentals

michigan
Level Contributor
358 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
VRBO Rentals

I'm looking at possibly renting at The Boardwalk VRBO #93145 or at the Galeon #173335, was wondering if anyone has stayed at, or has any info on either one of these properties.

Will be traveling in late June, two adults and two teens.

Thanks

Florida
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VRBO Rentals

Boardwalk looks nicer where as the El Galeon is a larger complex. I also like the location of the Boardwalk better than El Galeon. Check out www.islandattituderealty.com. I am not associated with them in any way other than I do hire them from time to time....f you want more info please P.M. me

2. Re: VRBO Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2009, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Englewood
Recent Conversations
More Englewood Topics