We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jensen Beach restaurants

Florida
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Jensen Beach restaurants

My husband & i are spending our 28th wedding anniversary

in Jensen Beach. What are some good restaurants?

Mentioned in this post
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
17,129 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jensen Beach restaurants

I have been to Rayz on the waterfront which was very good. And Jensen Beach Ale House which had the best conch fritters I've ever tasted.

Mentioned in this post
JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,178 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jensen Beach restaurants

Old topic, more info. Try the popular Conchy Joe's overlooking the river for a fun lunch/dinner. Crawdaddys on main st Jensen has great Cajun and seafood. 11 Maple St and Peter's Steak House are excellent high end options! Nearby Stuart is a walkable small town with Riverwalk Oyster Bar,the Ashley, Kilwins for awesome ice cream and chocolates, Duffy's Sports Bar and Grill with consistently good food and lots of tvs. The Luna italian for pizza and the upscale Gustos for high end italian. Also the Dolphin Shrimp and Raw Bar on the River for a laid back and good meal.

Mentioned in this post
Crawdaddy's
Crawdaddy's
886 Reviews
Jensen Beach, FL
Peter's Steak House
Peter's Steak House
212 Reviews
Jensen Beach, FL
Stuart
Stuart
Florida
Jensen Beach...
Level Contributor
394 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jensen Beach restaurants

The best authentic italian restaurant...Gigi's in a small stip plaza on Jensen Beach blvd. just east of Savannah road. Very small, romantic, homey feeling EXCELLANT food!!! Family owned/operated italian family. Gotta try it....

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: Jensen Beach restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2010, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Jensen Beach