We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vistana Beach Club...Fun?...

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Vistana Beach Club...Fun?...

Hello

I will be checking into the Vistana Beach Club on Aug 8th. And I will be traveling with my mom and dad (Which will most likely fishing all day) my Uncle (Who is young at heart) my son (1 1/2 years) and myself. And I am 21 years old. Are there anything to do beside the beach? I have been reading some reviews and it does not seem like any exciting things happen...so if someone could help me!

Mentioned in this post
Vistana Beach Club
Vistana Beach Club
553 Reviews
Jensen Beach, FL
Fredonia
Level Contributor
130 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vistana Beach Club...Fun?...

Stayed there last April.. It's a very quiet resort area kinda low key.. great beach .Smaller pool area . In Jensen on thursday evenings they have Jammin on Jensen, which is kinda a craftshow with some local music ...

Mentioned in this post
2. Re: Vistana Beach Club...Fun?...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2010, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Jensen Beach