We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing

Mars
Level Contributor
227 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing

We're about three weeks away from our trip to Jensen Beach and am wondering where the closest ocean fishing pier is. I see that there is a river pier in JB. I'm wondering if river pier fishing is much different than ocean. Do you have to pay to fish from the pier? I assume we will need a Florida license. Do you know how much a visitor's license costs? Thanks!

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,085 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing

ck website for Fl Fish and Wildlife. I think in July they started a program where beach fishermen need a temp visitors permit. The snook nook in Jensen has great advice, bait, tackle etc. Good beach fishing and the Stuart bridge fishing has been good w/ black drum, some spanish mackerel and snook being caught. special walkway under new bridge for fishermen is very nice w/ the Pelican restaurant right there. Lots of people fish from the jettys at Ft Pierce inlet. Not a really close Ocean Pier..

2. Re: Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2010, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Jensen Beach