We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Reef Club Update Please

Mars
Level Contributor
227 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Reef Club Update Please

I'm also wondering if anyone has stayed here recently. They are running a very attractive deal, but I hesitate to take advantage of it without reading more up to date reviews. Cleanliness is most important, but friendliness and property maintenance are also high on the list. Please write a review if you've been there in the past year. Thanks.

Toronto
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle Reef Club Update Please

what deal are they running . I was there in Dec, 09 and loved it . It is not a fancy place but has a great and I loved body surfing those waves

Mars
Level Contributor
227 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle Reef Club Update Please

Thanks, Daryl! Finally someone who's been there in the past year! I'm just wondering if the place is clean and friendly. We don't need anything fancy. Last October we stayed at Vistana Resort and loved the Jensen Beach area. We would love to return, but don't have a time share week this year.

The Turtle Reef is offering "7 days for $700" which seems to be good deal, but you have to stay before August 31st to get that rate. I'm hoping they will extend the offer into October.

Any other info you can share would be helpful. Thanks, again.

3. Re: Turtle Reef Club Update Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2011, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Jensen Beach