We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

local transportation

loveisla
Level Contributor
76 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
local transportation

My niece and I will be staying in Jensen Beach in a couple of weeks. We fly into Palm Beach International for a one week vacation. My plan is to rent a car and drive to the hotel. But I wondered if you have any ideas to cut costs since I won't need the car that much during the week. We plan to spend as much time as we can on the beach. Is there any local transportation or shuttles from the airport? We are staying at the Island Beach Resort. Thanks for any help you can give me.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,088 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: local transportation

Not sure if you have been yet or not. You will definitely want a car at that location. There is a good restaurant on site but only one other place within easy walking distance. The beach there is lovely. You will want to explore nearby Jensen Beach and Stuart for fun dining options. Also the causeway a few miles North of you has great fun dining at On The Edge overlooking the Ft Pierce inlet.

2. Re: local transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 14:23
Get answers to your questions about Jensen Beach