We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh, Yeah, and...

Michigan
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Oh, Yeah, and...

And also if anyone has tips on inexpensive places to eat, we could use all the help we can get.

Thanks again,

Katie

Bien
$, Latin, Fusion, Caribbean
La Grignote
$$ - $$$, French, Cafe
Keys Coffee Co.
$, American, Cafe, Healthy
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Oh, Yeah, and...

Ahhhh Dennys... They saved me a couple times this last trip on the 3 am stumble home. Nothing like an order of their buffalo chicken strips when you've had a few too many.

Other places I can think of that are "cheap".... Lobos, Jack Flats, not extremely cheap, but about what you'd pay at a Fridays (good burgers). Wendys, Two Friends....

Mentioned in this post
Jack Flats
Jack Flats
1,324 Reviews
Key West, FL
New York
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Oh, Yeah, and...

Abbundonza, spelled something like that, is another red sauce Italian place with good portions. Camille's is next door and not too bad either.

Let's not forget getting picnic supplies at Publix.

Your pal,

Davy

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
11,486 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Oh, Yeah, and...

Pizza slices at Upper Crust are good and make a cheap lunch. Lobos wraps are large enough to share.

Key West, FL
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Oh, Yeah, and...

>Pizza slices at Upper Crust are good and make a cheap lunch. Lobos wraps are large enough to share.

These are two very good suggestions. In my opinion, both are well worth visiting.

15. Re: Oh, Yeah, and...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 05:16