We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gustav

missouri
11 posts
Save Topic
gustav

ok guys im coming the end of this week is gustov going to meet me there?

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,280 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: gustav

OOPS -

that would be lightning - not lighting. :>)

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
190 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: gustav

The Keys should be fine. Saturday night and Sunday there will be wind and some squalls. The people who need to worry are those from Houston to New Orleans.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: gustav

Very true. Gustov could grow to cat 4 or 5. If NOLA has to be evacuated... The day they'd decide to do it would be exactly three years since Katrina. My very best thoughts are going out to those along the gulf coast. I believe the Keys are safe at this point unless Gustov takes a wicked turn.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: gustav

Gustav is going to be a bad one. If something like this was bearing down on Key West, I'd be getting the heck out of there now. Big difference between this and Fay. NOLA and the Gulf coast is in for a bad time I'm afraid.

Key Largo, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key Largo
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: gustav

One of my sorority sisters was teaching in NOLA when Katrina hit. She lost everything as she was living in Saint Bernard Parrish. She has stuck it out there, still teaching. They told the teaching staff yesterday to prepare to evacuate.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: gustav

Oh my heart goes out to New Orleans. I hope Gustav just goes away but its looking like its going to be a nasty one.

37. Re: gustav

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 13:24