We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Room needed in Key West B & B

Perigueux, France
Level Contributor
32 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Single Room needed in Key West B & B

My husband and I have visited Key West before and really enjoyed staying in a B & B there. We want to take our 27 yr old daughter in February 2009 but we are having trouble finding a B & B with single accommodation - she obviously wont want to stay in our room! We would prefer a B & B to self-catering - does anyone know of a good central B & B with single accommodation please?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Single Room needed in Key West B & B

Angelina would be my recomendation and perfect for what you are looking for I believe....

Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Single Room needed in Key West B & B

I would also have to suggest the Angelina. I have not stayed there but I poked my head in there this past weekend to take a look around and it is nice and comfortable looking. AND you cannot beat the prices.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Single Room needed in Key West B & B

Pearls Rainbow is popular with single women. :-)

Ok, I'll go to my corner now.

Seriously, I'd also recommend Angelina Guest House for a single.

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,573 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Single Room needed in Key West B & B

I can recommend both Key West B&B and Angelina. Both have what you are looking for and I'd be happy at either.

15. Re: Single Room needed in Key West B & B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 16:28
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question