We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

Coming Saturday to a restaurant near you. Playing locally from August 30- September 6. The saga continues.............yum!

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

I should move hers to August 31st then and Blue Heaven to the 1st and I can get them both done before they close on me again. I forgot that Two Friends and/ or Harpoon Harry's are on my breakfast selections this time, too.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

Sounds like a good plan! I am also going to throw another name out to you - Bad Boy Burrito. YUM! Really good fresh food. They are on Simonton and deliver. The Kobe beef burrito is my favorite but its all good. They also make great smoothies.

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

BTW, I just read on Blue Heaven's website that they will not reopen this year until dinner, October 10th.

Thanks, Arnie, I have been reading good things about them on here, so maybe another changed plan. LOL

Key West, FL
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

According to the website,"Blue Heaven will be closed for annual vacation!! Closing date September 2nd, re-opening for dinner October 10th."

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

I just found this great article, review of Bad Boy Burrito: …blogspot.com/2008/06/bad-boy-burrito.html

I'm sold!

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

That is a good article! I think you will really like it. If you are staying at the same place you stayed last time, its only a few minutes away.

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

No, we are at the Galleon this time, but we love our bikes. It will fit into my Simonton day: Camilles for breakfast, Bad Boy Burrito for lunch now, and Pisces for dinner. Lots of excercise to work off all my eating. LOL

Columbus, Indiana
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

I am ybb's daughter, and they are going to have a cake delivered by a fellow trip advisor and being picked up at the airport... They have no idea and told them I forgot their present so they will have to wait until they return....

Cakes by Karol has been wonderful too! So they will have a review on them that he hasn't told you all about because he has no idea:)

Thanks for all the advise helping me get the cake and getting them picked up at the airport!! Seabus has been a GREAT help to me and the Galleon hotel they will be staying at.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

you and your folks have real friends in key west...absolutely priceless. i know, they're my friends too!

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Key West Culinary Tour: The Sequel

Wow we are all jealous! Have a wonderful time there and I know that the K.W. locals will treat you very very well. They are a special group of people there for sure! Eat hearty!!! We look forward to hearing your reviews.