We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Womenfest?

London
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Womenfest?

Hi

I've just realised I'll be in Key west for womenfest. Can anybody tell me what this is like? Is it as big as FantasyFest?

I'm coming with my husband for a 1st anniversary trip so we're after a quiet romantice weekend....is everyone else around us going to be partying?

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
261 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Womenfest?

My husband and I came down 3 years ago (unknowingly) during womanfest also. It was no different than any other trip for us. As far as partying--maybe at the bars and hotels that cater to this event, but other than that everything was as usual. We had a great time, there were definately more woman couples out and on the trips and stuff, but everyone was nice, no problems at all.

Have a great trip!

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,498 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Womenfest?

This is the schedule for 2008...

womenfest.com/2008Womenfest/events%202008.htm

A lot of the most popular activities in Key West, e.g., the Sebago Island T'Ing, will have a Women-only Sebago Island T'Ing at least once during the week. If you are planning to do something like this that you have to book, you may have to schedule around the women-only version of it.

hth

Pjk

London
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Womenfest?

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like we'll be fine.

4. Re: Womenfest?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 19:19