We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Time

West Des Moines...
Level Contributor
105 posts
11 reviews
Breakfast Time

What is the general breakfast time in Key West? Is there any place that serves a good breakfast all day-and I dont mean Denny's haha! I love all the suggestions in the recent "best breakfast" post, just wondering about the timing. Thanks!

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Breakfast Time

SWB starts breakfast at 7:30am daily, Blue Heaven serves at 8:00, Harpoon Harry's opens a little earlier I believe around 6:30am... So, figure anywhere between 6:30-8am for most places.

Pjk
Plainsboro, New...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
38,939 posts
121 reviews
2. Re: Breakfast Time

Sometimes days of the week are more important than times of the day. The more popular places, Blue Heaven, Croissants de France, Pepe's, Banana Cafe, can have a 60 - 90 minut wait on the weekends, Friday - Sunday. Try to hit these on a week day. But Columbian Grace is only open for breakfast on the weekends.

Pjk

Reading...
Level Contributor
1,920 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Breakfast Time

Word to the wise get to Blue Heaven at 8 or you will have a wait. I don't mind the wait, their bar is pretty awesome!

West Des Moines...
Level Contributor
105 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Breakfast Time

I was wondering about the other end of the time table. How late can I go and still get breakfast? When does breakfast time end in Key West? For as laid back as everyone is, you sure are early risers! LOL

Webster, New York
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Breakfast Time

On the weekdays you can do call ahead seating at Blue Heaven.

Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Breakfast Time

Harpoon Harry's menu say they serve breakfast until 3PM, SWB until 11AM. I didn't look up any of the others.

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: Breakfast Time

I believe most places end breakfast at 11am. After that, its lunchtime.

Deception Island
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
1 review
8. Re: Breakfast Time

Harpoon Harry's and Camille's both serve breakfast until 3pm. Both great choices if your looking for late breakfast.

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Breakfast Time

I'm pretty sure Southern Most will serve breakfast until 11.

Buster

TMR
Florida
Level Contributor
139 posts
15 reviews
10. Re: Breakfast Time

You can get breakfast at Sandy's on White Street 24 hours a day.

We ride our bikes over there early in the morning, pick up a breakfast sandwich and ride over to the White St. Pier for breakfast with a view!

It's a local dive but the food is great!