We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cant acsess my llisting as a owner

1 post
Save Topic
Cant acsess my llisting as a owner

Please help - I have a listing on here, yet eve time I log in - it doesn't bring up any listing?

I need to access as I have a booking - if I go back to the original email with the booking - it states link has expired. When I log in - I cant see my listing anywhere. Yet when I look up my area for a vacation - my listing is there. Very frustrating there is not a help phone number.

1 reply
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,438 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cant acsess my llisting as a owner

Is your listing a vacation rental? If so , the listing is displayed on the TA site as a courtesy but it most likely originated with and is managed by one of TA''s 'sister companies" that handles vacation rentals , most likely one called Flip Key ( others are managed by Holiday Lettings , but I believe they are UK and European listings. So you need to contact one of those companies who actually control the listings to get assistance. Does that original e-mail you refer to make reference too one of those companies.?

If it is some other sort of listing ( inn, restaurant, motel.. etc) , can you post a link to the website or Facebook page you maintain for it? That may help others figure out what may have happened.

There are help phone numbers made available only to owners,not the general public- but unless we know more about your listing , I doubt any of us ( vollunteer posters, not TA Staff) can be of assistance...

Have you posted on TA's support forum? I'll include a link for that.

You can try posting on the Support Forum , but honestly , you'd have to give more information about your listing for anyone to figure it out

TA staff does monitor that Forum and sometimes does reply. Good luck!

Edited: 12 April 2017, 08:50
Reply to: Cant acsess my llisting as a owner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted