We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples Grand Resort vs Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
39 reviews
Naples Grand Resort vs Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

Husband and I booked a staycation with two young children, 2 and 5 and my father law at Naples Grand. We were able to book a two bedroom suite vs a one bedroom island suite at Coconut Point (which I realize is in Bonita Springs).

Any thoughts on which you prefer and why? Especially in regards to kids? We will spend most days at pool and maybe visit downtown Naples for one dinner. Looking for some insight as we haven’t stayed at either. Any input is appreciated.

5 replies to this topic
Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Naples Grand Resort vs Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

We have stayed at both. They are both very nice hotels. I think the Naples Grand is more for adults. While Coconut Point has the lazy river and water slides for kids. I did not like being so far away from downtown Naples. Coconut Point is about 20 miles from Naples. We are at restaurants in the Malls near that hotel mostly. The beach there is a bus ride and a boat ride away. There were a few conferences going on when were there, so the hotel was full. Parking is free for the time being.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Naples Grand Resort vs Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

Thank you! We are thinking of staying away from the beach this trip but planning at least one dinner in downtown Naples. How was the pool at Naples Grand? Seems like Hyatt pool is larger.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
879 posts
65 reviews
3. Re: Naples Grand Resort vs Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

The Naples Grande has two pools; one an adult only pool with hot tub and the other a much larger resort style pool with water slide.

Fort Myers, Florida
1 post
4. Re: Naples Grand Resort vs Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

The Hyatt has a waterpark and four pools, and an island with a boat ride, as well as a kids club. Coconut Point mall is about a mile away. Ask to add a second bedroom to the suite.

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Naples Grand Resort vs Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

If you want a full balcony at the Hyatt you should request one in advance. Every other floor has small full balconies. The rest are juliet balconies.

Reply to: Naples Grand Resort vs Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted