We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport from miami airport to naples

miami
5 posts
transport from miami airport to naples

Hi, anyone who can help me plan transportation from miami airport to naples? I have checked greyhound but it seems they are not an option when you arrive at 8pm at miami airport...

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
1. Re: transport from miami airport to naples

Even if there was a Greyhound bus, you may not want to be at their drop and pick up terminals - for some reason they are always in the "not so good" parts of a city.

Car rental is the only convenient method.

Tunbridge Wells
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: transport from miami airport to naples

you can also get a cab - we have used www.airportspickup.com before and I can recommend them, just book in advance. It will take about 1.5 - 2 hours from Miami to Naples and saves having to board a bus to pick up your rental car - you can pick that up the following morning in Naples.

miami
5 posts
3. Re: transport from miami airport to naples

thank you for your reply...have you heard about Alligator alley express?

Nutley, New Jersey
Level Contributor
328 posts
163 reviews
4. Re: transport from miami airport to naples

You should seriously consider renting a car. Florida rates are quite reasonable and the cost of taxis or a car service will probably be just as costly. Also, having the flexibility of your own car will enhance your enjoyment of Naples and allow you to see many of the area attractions which are quite spread out.

5. Re: transport from miami airport to naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Naples