We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast & Dinner locations

Rhuddlan, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast & Dinner locations

Hi there, We are staying at Inn on Fifth for 3 nights from 12th November. We are travelling down the coast from St Pete on the 12th so will not arrive until late afternoon, (1700/1800). Bearing in mind that it is a Saturday night do you think we need to book a table somewhere? We won't want to spend silly money that evening as we would like to have a walk around on Sunday to find somewhere that would suit us for Sunday & Monday night. Also as breakfast is not included at our hotel can anyone recommend somewhere close by again, reasonable price for probably coffee and toast, we don't tend to do full breakfast's unless they are included in the hotel price :-) Any help appreciated. Thanks

15 replies to this topic
Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

The Cafe on 5th is open for breakfast every day at 7:30 am. There are also a couple places in Old Naples (3rd), which are a bit of a walk. If you don't mind driving, there are some really great spot like Mel's Diner, First Watch, and Goldie's. If you can get there a little earlier in the afternoon, you can take a stroll down Fifth and hit up a few Happy Hours (Truluck's for sure). This will give you an opportunity to scope out potential Sunday and Monday night dinner places. I also highly recommend the happy hour at Tommy Bahamas - the mojitos alone are worth the trip!!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,252 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

Also Blueberries for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Kent
Level Contributor
6,730 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

we was recommended the cafe but never actually got there, cafe milano for happy hour, 3-6 i think, and meals are half price, certain cocktails are only $5 and are gorgeous, proper cocktails not cheap ones for hh

Rhuddlan, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

Thanks for the replies, we'll try and get there a little earlier so we can get a happy hour in as we are on holiday. Really appreciate your help.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

Definitely Cafe on 5th for breakfast. Check out Bice for dinner. They have a good happy hour.

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
223 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

Another breakfast option close by your hotel is the 5th Avenue Coffee Shop - www.5thavncoffeeco.com - we often drop by for a bagel and coffee - plenty of seating outside to relax and watch the world go by.

Rhuddlan, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

Looks like we will be spoilt for choice and having checked the reviews the places you have all suggested look really good. May thanks for all your help, counting the days now as we leave the UK on the 3rd November :-)

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,252 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

Another option is the Bad A$$ Coffee Company. It is on 3rd St. South

Trip Advisor won't let me use the actual business name, I can't even put the weblink in, it gets blocked..

Edited: 23 October 2016, 03:05
Mich
Level Contributor
183 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

TA has some strange guidelines for posting on these forums. I tried to comment once about the difficulty of finding a restaurant...they denied the post because of their rules.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast & Dinner locations

I agree with BICE for dinner - they offer an awesome early dining menu - half off as well as $5 wine and $4 beer

http://www.bice-naples.com/halfoffmenu/

Reply to: Breakfast & Dinner locations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Naples