We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lands End or Sandrift Grand Villas

virginia
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lands End or Sandrift Grand Villas

I am planning a trip to South Seas at Captiva. Does anyone have a recommendation on the Lands End vs Sandrift? Does the sandrift have a pool or can they use the Plantation pool? Does the sandrift have nice renovated units? Thanks!

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lands End or Sandrift Grand Villas

Sandrift units are beachfront and I've heard little about them. Plantation Beach Club is a timeshare and their pool is exclusively for the timeshare owners. Whether they have resort access is up to their individual contracts with LXR and those vary by timeshare community. Sandrift has its own pool to the best of my knowledge.

Land's End are generally considered the 'best' units, but they were also the hardest hit by Charley. The workmanship on the extensive repair/remodeling of the units has had mixed reviews.

Since all condos are privately owned [except a few owned by the resort], furnishings and kitchens and baths are the responsibility of the owners. Some bought the 'resort' package of furniture, and kitchen and bath remodels, most didn't.

2. Re: Lands End or Sandrift Grand Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 18:20