We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seabreeze house rental on captiva

Wheaton, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
seabreeze house rental on captiva

traveling to Captiva and staying at Seabreeze on Laika lane...anyone out there stayed there??? can you tell me anything about the property???thanks!

Missouri
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: seabreeze house rental on captiva

We stayed there last summer for 2 weeks, end of June and beginning July. It was nice. We kind of got tired of all the stairs and it is not close to the beach. The pool was small but we still had fun in it. We just got back yesterday from staying at Leaping Lizard. I will write about that tomorrow.

Wheaton, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: seabreeze house rental on captiva

Thank you!! I looked into LL for us in November, but is booked. Closer to the beach I know....I look forward to reading about it. How long of a walk to the beach for Seabreeze?? It appears to be about 12 or so houses back....

Missouri
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: seabreeze house rental on captiva

dIt is about 12 houses away from the beach. It seemed really long because we had our 18 month old granddaughter with us and all the stuff we had to haul down the hot long road. Still it was worth it. If you want to go to the village, you are almost there from your house.

evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: seabreeze house rental on captiva

Littlecoco, if you could please post a review of Seabreeze here on the Captiva forum when you return we would all really appreciate that! We are all clamoring for reviews of the private houses here, since imho they are the best bet for lodging on Captiva.

5. Re: seabreeze house rental on captiva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 20:16