We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

Level Contributor
330 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

Hi guys :) thanks for all the help :) after researching I found that I can only by a maximum of 10 days Ticket (I was after 12 or 14) but apparently if you want more than 10 you need to buy extra and pay a normal price for a 1 day ticket which is quite expensive, so it’s not actually worth it going for more than 10 days :( is that correct?? Thanks a lot !!!!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
155 Reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: Icon Orlando...
21 Reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
9 replies to this topic
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,256 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

Your location is not on your avatar? If you are in the UK, they have the 14 day tickets. The US does not have those. Will you only be doing Disney? Are you doing Universal or anything else?

pa
Level Contributor
55,118 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

You can buy an Annual Pass, good for 365 days, anyone, from anywhere, can buy the Annual Pass.

Level Contributor
330 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

I know but the the annual pass is double the price :( pity they don’t have the 14 day like the UK.. wonder if I could buy it from there ??? I am going to sea world .. not sure about universal yet as we’ve been to the one in Japan recently...

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
9,518 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

IMHO, 10 days is a LOT of time to spend at WDW (esp. since the tickets are typically good for only 14 days from the 1st day you use 'em). Most mortal humans get overloaded after 6-7 action-packed days. Why would you want to do more than 10? You can see & do pretty much everything in all 4 parks in about 8 days.... including doing some favorite things twice. JMO. :)

PS... the gold annual pass isn't anywhere near double. It's about $40 more than the 10 day park-hopper ticket.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

Are any of your days going to be water park days? As I understand it, the ten day park hopper plus ticket could be used for ten theme park days, and ten “plus” visits, so if one day you planned on doing blizzard beach and another day typhoon lagoon, you’d actually be fine.

The annual pass cost is a big difference if you’re not a FL resident or DVC member. The cheapest annual pass is $749 to the majority of people, compared to $530 for a ten day hopper plus ticket.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,256 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

Chris isn't the gold pass for Florida residents and DVC owners?

Suffolk
Level Contributor
126 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

Just received our 14 day itinery for WDW from my clever daughter. So there maybe the odd "rest day" (unlikely) but from previous experience we will be visiting a park at some point every day.. Having 14 day ticket (UK) is brilliant. IMO of course

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43,585 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

Agree you should buy annual passes if you need that many days and you are located anywhere but the U.K.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
9,583 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???

There is no need to visit the Disney parks for more than 10 days. There is far more to do in Orlando than just Disney.

Reply to: Is it only possible to buy a 10 day ticket ???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted