We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

Glasgow
9 posts
Save Topic
I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for cheap, cheap, cheap Disney and Universal tickets.

I'm travelling on 27th June 2010 and will be staying in florida for 10 days. i'm looking for a 5 day hopper pass for Disney and a 3 park hopper pass for Universal. I think i've found a reasonable priced ticket for Universal(£92.00 14 days unlimited incl. wet 'n' wild). If i wanted it two park ticket i can get it at £75. do you think i get get cheaper??? anyone any suggestions regarding cheap tickets for Disney? www.greatorlandodiscounts.com are quoting $266.62 (£169.83 approx). do you think i can get any better? these quotes are for adults only.

I've searched the following sites:

www.travelrepublic.co.uk

www.officialticketcenter.com

www.themeparkticketsdirect.com

www.greatorlandodiscounts.com

www.park-tickets.com

www.orlandoticketsales.com

www.undercovertourist.com

www.americanattractions.co.uk

www.mapleleaftickets.com

www.floridatix.co.uk

www.ticketmania.com

www.knowbeforeyougo.com

pa
Level Contributor
54,830 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

The only way to get them really Cheap is to do a Time Share Presentation. I don't recomend wasting your Holiday time with that

I have used and recomend undercovertourist, they are reliable, price includes tax and they offer free shipping. Additional savings if you sign up for the Newsletter at mousesavers

Montreal
Level Contributor
154 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

Oh wow, I did not know about the savings with the Mousesavers newsletter, I am signing up right away. What kind of a discount do they give you?

Is undercovertourist.com a reputable site? My mother is worried that we will receive counterfeit tickets, but it seems like a lot of people on this board have bought from them.

Bournemouth, UK
Level Contributor
344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

try this one...

www.orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk/index.html…

Edited: 15 February 2010, 02:15
Bournemouth, UK
Level Contributor
344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

and also check out http://www.usatips4brits.co.uk/tickets.htm

ulster
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

no susprise to hear a scot looking for something cheap.

Glasgow
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

lol..... it's funny because it's true.

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

Arn't we All !!!

Glasgow
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

Mouse savers recommend ARES Travel which quotes me £130.00 for a 5 day hopper adult pass... this seems to good to be true? anyone booked with them? what they like?

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

We've just come back so I don't know if prices are different for later in the year. We booked late so for convenience booked both through Undercovertourist and collected them free of charge at the UPS store near Universal.

We booked the 2 park 7 day Universal hopper for $108 pp and the 6 day Magic Your Way Disney pass (3+ 3 days free) for $231.95. The MYW was without the hopper but I believe you could add that on at one price (I think $50'ish) for full duration.

It turned out that the Universal ticket was cheaper than the gate price but the MYW was about the same. These both suited our needs and much cheaper than the 14 day Ultimate and Orlando Flexticket aimed at the UK market.

I did a fair amount of searching around and I don't think there is a huge difference in prices unless as someone else said you do the timeshare visit (aaarrrgh). I preferred to stick with Undercovertourist as they have a good reputation.

Happy holidays, wish I was back there.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Scotland
Level Contributor
339 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm looking for cheap disney & universal tickets for florida

If you are going to buy thetravel republic £75 tickets to universal please note that these are special offer tickets which are due to expire Monday 15th Feb, at midnight GMT.