We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whispering Canyon Lunch

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Whispering Canyon Lunch

Does Whispering Canyon have all the "shenanagans" at lunch? Stick pony races and other stuff?

Thanks,

M

Mentioned in this post
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe
2,222 Reviews
Orlando, FL
denver, co
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whispering Canyon Lunch

Yes they do. The 'shenanagans' do vary though. You will not always find they do the exact same stuff every hour. They are always funny though. I love that restaurant. Just don't expect any peace and quiet!!

I love their barbeque skillet. It's very yummy!! Make sure your neice asks for ketchup !! :o)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whispering Canyon Lunch

I have gone twice for lunch and it can be a bit quieter but still just as good. We had a blast one time with the waitstaff since it was fairly empty we had all servers coming to our table pulling pranks. The menu is slightly different, more sandwich selections for lunch. The skillet is still available. Very good food.

midwest
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whispering Canyon Lunch

Love the food, and great fun. Be careful asking for ice tea refills too....:)

;) Have fun

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whispering Canyon Lunch

Thanks....I am going to try and fit this in...I know my niece would have fun here!

M

5. Re: Whispering Canyon Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2010, 14:18
;