We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which budget hotel for 4 days at Orlando?

chicago,illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
which budget hotel for 4 days at Orlando?

Hello!! I am going on a 4 day trip to Orlando this weekend, starting Thursday until Monday. We are 2 adults and will be spending 2 days at WDW, 1 day at Sea World and 1 day at Kennedy space center. I am looking for a budget hotel, around $40 to $50 per night, which is safe, clean, has microwave & fridge, (a kitchenette, if possible, i can get for this price) and most importantly, very nearer to a public transportation route. I heard complimentary shuttles have their own disadvantages, so decided to go for public transports. But if the hotel provides complimentary shuttles, that is also okay with me. It might be useful unexpected. Can you please help me choose one hotel for my needs? Appreciate your response and time. Thanks....

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,459 Reviews
Orlando, FL
NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
NASA Kennedy Space...
17,345 Reviews
Titusville, FL
Budget hotels in Orlando
East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
436 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which budget hotel for 4 days at Orlando?

Hi, Comfort Inn LBV is very reasonable, has a fridge and microwave and free transport to ALL the parks. You can also walk to Downtown Disney. There is a Lynx bus stop about 20 minutes away that goes to both Disney and Seaworld depending on which side of the road you stand. Also very clean and comfortable.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,459 Reviews
Orlando, FL
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which budget hotel for 4 days at Orlando?

I agree try the comfort inn, or try the Quality Inn Plaza

3. Re: which budget hotel for 4 days at Orlando?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 12:18