We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I need to bring in body wash and hair shampo or tooth...

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Do I need to bring in body wash and hair shampo or tooth...

I know some hotels stop offering these stuff, how about in Orlando?

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do I need to bring in body wash and hair shampo or tooth...

As far as I know, most chain hotels still offer the little bottles of shampoo and bars of soap. I would bring toothpaste along as well as body wash if I were you.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do I need to bring in body wash and hair shampo or tooth...

most of the hotels on i-drive offer scented soaps..showergels ...and such like ..inthe clarion and bestwestern the offer free razors and toothbrushes if you forgot to pack them...

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Do I need to bring in body wash and hair shampo or tooth...

The better the hotel, the better the amenities. When I stay for a week or so, I do prefer my own soap, shampoo and conditioner. Many of the ones offered just don't seem suit me and FL is really hard on your skin and hair. If you don't like the free stuff, you can always stop in a convenience store or drug store and get whatever you need.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
842 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do I need to bring in body wash and hair shampo or tooth...

All the major hotels and chain hotels on I-Drive offer at least small shampoo bottles and soap bars as a standard amenity in all rooms. The nicer and more expensive the hotel is, the more and better quality products you will probably find. I recommend you bring your own toothbrush and toothpaste, but if you forget it some hotels offer these personal items if you ask the front desk.

Liverpool, England
Destination Expert
for St. Pete Beach
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
514 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do I need to bring in body wash and hair shampo or tooth...

I'd go to CVS or Walgreens and get what I needed, reasonable prices and much better than hotel stuff

;