We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoking hotels in Orlando

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Lake, Indiana
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Smoking hotels in Orlando

Hi

Anyone know of any hotels that allow smoking either on balcony or by pool and in room???

like to stay around LBV or on International drive.

thanks

Pompey
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

OK I'll go out on a limb here, I think that mainly the inside areas of hotels/Restauraunts etc are non-smoking and you should be able to smoke outside whether it's on the balcony/walkway outside your room. Basically anywhere outside should be fine. This is the case at the QII, not sure if there are any hotels that allow smoking in the room, if you do smoke in your room you may incur a cleaning charge. Some hotels may have dedicated smoking areas for us lepers. ;-)

Wigan
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

I know that the Rosen Hotel near the convention centre has a total ban on smoking on all outside areas - you can only smoke off the premises.

It stopped us booking a few years bach as the OH smokes

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,523 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

Unless it is a total non-smoking hotel, you should have no problem with most places smoking on the balcony with the door closed. My wife smokes, and that is the case with every place that we have stayed on the beach.

If in doubt, ask before you book.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

Don't book into a Disney hotel, no smoking in rooms, balconies or terraces only in designated smoking areas, of which there are many.

5. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 August 2013, 17:30
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,354 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

It is actually a Flordia state law that there is no smoking inside public buildings. Hotels qualify as public. The same as restaurants. Some allow smoking on balconies but as someone mentioned there is no smoking at Disney except for designated areas.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

Sheraton Vistana Resort and Sheraton Vistana Villages allow smoking on screened balconies of villas. Embassy Suites and Homewood Suites also have smoking suites.

Salem, VA
Level Contributor
324 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

I was just checking rates at Holiday Inn, 8214 Universal Blvd and they had smoking rooms listed.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

I would check current policy before booking. Many have reduced or eliminated smoking areas.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Smoking hotels in Orlando

Staybridge Suites in I'Drive have smoking rooms.