We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon

We are planning on doing these both in one day.

Do you think this is possible. We are hoping to go on a saturday on sunday.

We fly out 21st september so it will probably be the 29th/30th September.

Thanks

Belle

Kent
Level Contributor
258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon

I prefer not to but I don't see why not. They probably won't be super busy.

We found they got busy from around 12-3pm when we went last year in October.

UK
Level Contributor
148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon

Its def possible, you can do all the flumes in a couple of hours ar each as long as you get to the first one at opening. I'm not sure I would want to do both in a day though as I don't think you would appreciate the theming and attention to detail as much.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon

Thanks.

I think it will depend on how much time we have left.

I didnt really want to plan anything but i think its going to be the best way to see and do as much as possible.

My boyfriend would happily go with the flow but he has never been before and theres so much i want him to see.

uk
Level Contributor
361 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon

I'd start with the one you'd least like to miss out on and then just see how the day unfolds. Do as much as you can in the morning then reasses at lunchtime whether you'd be happier rushing to the other park in order to see it, or whether you'd prefer to just relax a bit where you are.

It may be that there are no crowds, you arrive at TL at 10am rush around doing all the rides for two hours, have a 45 minute snooze with snacks on a sunbed and feel more than ready to move on (been there done that). Or it may be that you do a few slides, float on the lazy river, grab a drink and then can't believe that it's already lunchtime and you've still not snorkalled with sharks or been in the wave pool.

I think your patner can't miss what he hasn't seen (so won't feel bad about not going to the other park unless you go on about how much he's missed) and the quality/feel/funness of the day will be what makes it for him. It's certainly possible, but how enjoyable it would be is up to the individual.

London, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon

I did both in 1 day, got to TL for 8am as it had EMH, did all the flumes, shark pool and lazy river by half9/ quarter to 10 then left and went to BB, and we did all of that by 1pm, we stayed there a bit after to relax by the bug wave pool. It was great.

6. Re: Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2013, 17:18