We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be our guest

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Topic
Be our guest

I'm a little confused......is be our guest character dining or just fine dining?

Orlando, Florida
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Be our guest

lunch is regular,dinner is chacter.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Be our guest

It's Quick Service at Lunch (though unlike the other counter service locations you order and they bring it to you). It's Table Service at Dinner and you'll need a reservation. It is not character dining. It is a themed dining room(s).

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Be our guest

You can meet with the beast in his library after you eat dinner

Elk Grove Village...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Be our guest

While you can meet Beast at dinner, it is not character dining like the typical character dining restaurants. Beast doesn't circulate around the room or come to your table. He periodically is "announced" in the Dining Room, then walks across to his library. If you want, you can go meet and take pictures with him in the library. If you don't want to, you don't have to.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Be our guest

It's also very difficult (currently) to get a reservation so make sure you do it as soon as your 180 day window opens. May not be the case next Easter when you go but you just don't know..

Elk Grove Village...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Be our guest

Also, if you having trouble finding reservations and have flexibility in your schedule for which days you go to which parks, I recommend that you keep checking. We were able to find a reservation at about the 100-day mark that worked well for us. It was obviously from a cancellation. So if you can't find something originally, keep looking.

Edited: 05 April 2013, 00:58
Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Be our guest

I was lucky to have had dinner here back in November during their "soft opening". I got to eat in the Ballroom and it was breath taking. Disney has blownit out the park with the handpainted ceiling, to the snow falling on the hills of France. In the West Wing dining area, you can watch the painting of the Prince change to the Beast everytime the lighting stricks. You get to stare at the beautiful rose in its glass case. The music box dining area is very nice also. Make sure you take a walk by the suits of armor as they will talk to you sometimes.

I enjoyed the food so much. Make sure to ask for "The Grey Stuff" becaise like the song, it is delicious.

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Be our guest

You need to be extremely lucky or extremely consistent. I've been lucky a handful of times and consistent enough to get those cancellations at 7 am EST from the night before. Early bird gets the worm.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Be our guest

So I have to book 180 days before and just keep calling till I get through and hope they have a reservation.....is that right?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Be our guest

Are you staying at a disney hotel or not? If you are you can book 190 days ahead.