We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roamba Inc? Is My Reservation at Bonnet Creek Legit?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
821 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Roamba Inc? Is My Reservation at Bonnet Creek Legit?

I thought I was making a reservation for the Wyndham Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort through Priceline. My confirmation e-mail is from Alex Wynne, and in the body of the e-mail, Booking.com is highlighted and underscored, and when I click on it, the link takes me to Booking.com, where the price of the room is much more than what I paid.

Any insights as to what's going on? Have I been scammed?

Pompey
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roamba Inc? Is My Reservation at Bonnet Creek Legit?

You'd best contact Priceline, or if your trip is soon you could contact the Hotel to see if they have your registration.

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,730 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roamba Inc? Is My Reservation at Bonnet Creek Legit?

Who charged your card? Priceline, booking. com, Roamba? (whoever they are?)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
821 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roamba Inc? Is My Reservation at Bonnet Creek Legit?

It's all very odd and involves Priceline, Roamba, Alex Wynne, and Booking.com, but it's legit. Great price, too (found originally through Priceline.)

Thanks for assistance in checking it out.

Orange, California
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Roamba Inc? Is My Reservation at Bonnet Creek Legit?

I've checked into this company, and wanted to clear up any confusion. Apparently Roamba manages inventory for over 80 properties across the country. They are relatively new, but operate much like any other hotel management company (most of which nobody really knows by name). Not to be confused with Hotel Chains or Hotel Brands like Marriott, Hilton, etc. which are completely different. Any reservations that are booked through the various Online Travel Agencies are guaranteed, secure, and handled like any other reservation I've ever booked. Don't see anything out of the ordinary here - hope that helps.

5. Re: Roamba Inc? Is My Reservation at Bonnet Creek Legit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2014, 14:16