We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

St. Louis
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

I reserved a 3 bedroom through VRBO for mid-July. We are a group of 4 young adults all around 30, 2 older adults around 60 and a 2 year old. We were advised to check out the resort packages once we arrived. Does anyone have recommendations on what the packages include, approximate cost and if they are worth the expense. I am happy to buy a package if the consensus thinks that they are ok. I would really appreciate some help with this question. Thanks in advance.

Missouri
Level Contributor
34 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

Also...if anyone knows, can we use our own beach chairs and umbrellas at the beach?? Without renting??

Missouri
Level Contributor
34 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

Beachman---I sent you a message regarding package pricing :-)

Illinois
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

Shelley, we always use our own beach chairs and umbrellas. Actually, we buy some cheap stuff down there and leave it in our condo unit for the next occupant or give it to someone else.

As for Portofino package prices, I don't know - we didn't take part in any of that when we stayed there. Best to call them and ask for details.

Missouri
Level Contributor
34 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

ok. I was thinking of doing that also. thanks!

Ohio
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

We are at the Portofino now and the unit owners have beach chairs and umbrellas for our use...best to be sure before you buy!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

Thank you very much for your advice.

7. Re: Resort packages offered at Portofino Island Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 12:16