We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best non fried seafood ?

Temple
Level Contributor
200 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best non fried seafood ?

Looking for best mom n pop (non chain) food restuarant in Pensacola. Looking for great seafood that isn't all fried. Headed to Pensacola in 3 days!!

Pensacola, Florida
Destination Expert
for Pensacola
Level Contributor
817 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best non fried seafood ?

Fish House or if you drive to Perdido, Fisherman's Corner.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
883 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best non fried seafood ?

If you are in Pensacola proper, there is a small locally owned restaraunt that is getting great reviews from everyone that has tried it, including my wife and I. They offer grilled as well as fried. The name of the place is The Fishing Hole, and it is located on Brent Lane just east of Palafox. They close pretty early as I recall, seems like around 8 pm. They have great grilled Amberjack and very good Mahi Mahi fish tacos. A word of warning, the spicy fish bites are extremely hot, so if you don;t like hot spicy food, skip this one.

3. Re: Best non fried seafood ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:17