We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida

Dayton, Ohio
1 post
mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida

Where can I find a "snowbird" mobile home park that has rentals in Ruskin, Florida

6 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,543 posts
1. Re: mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida

This is such a quiet forum .... if you don't get answers ask in the Tampa forum or do a Google search.

Ruskin, Florida
1 post
2. Re: mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida

I can't speak for other mobile home parks in Ruskin, but here at the Riverside Club, i know a lot of owners in the community are snowbirds and rentals are available.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
38,175 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida

there's not much that's actually in Ruskin -- you might want to expand your search area to include Sun City Center, Riverview, Gibsonton, and Apollo Beach, and if still no joy, further south to Ellenton and Palmetto.

Durham
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida

Hawiian isle rv park is outside of Ruskin about 10 minutes. I know they have privately owned and park

owned units for rent.

Hampton, New...
1 post
5. Re: mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida

Hello, I have friends who suggested I contact you for a rental? They stay in Ruskin for the winter. I would like to come down for a couple of months. Safety is a priority as well as neighborhood consideration.I am a pleasant 55 years young. Thankyou Lisa

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,647 posts
17 reviews
6. Re: mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida

Lisa,

You have added your post to a topic that is from 2014, very few people will look at this topic because it is old and also because it is for Ruskin.

Also your post is on a TripAdvisor forum, it has not been sent to any business that can give you any rental rates. TripAdvisor questions are answered by anyone who wants to answer the question.

Suggestion: repost you question on the Tampa (https://www.tripadvisor.com/NewTopic-g34678-…)

or Bradenton forum (https://www.tripadvisor.com/NewTopic-g60786-…)

or even as a new question on the Ruskin forum (but not many people look at the Ruskin forum).

When you repost you might want to give some idea as to budget and be more specific on the location if posting on the Tampa or Bradenton forums.

Reply to: mobile home rentals in Ruskin, Florida
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ruskin