We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas eve Sanibel Lighthouse candle service

The Netherlands
3 posts
Xmas eve Sanibel Lighthouse candle service

We are travelling to Sanibel for the holidays and are trying to find out what things there are to do.

I saw on the web a review for a Xmas candle service at the Sanibel Lighthouse, but cannot find out if there will be such a service there this year and, if so, at what time this service will be held.

Is there anyone who knows more about it, would love to hear about it!

Marilyn from the Netherlands

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
832 posts
13 reviews
11. Re: Xmas eve Sanibel Lighthouse candle service

Thank you for posting this article. I'm heading down on Saturday for my first trip to Sanibel. I'll take some pictures of the service to post the following week.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,016 posts
21 reviews
12. Re: Xmas eve Sanibel Lighthouse candle service

Have fun!! We are going to get 8 " of snow tomorrow, along with ice, so I am very envious. Remember it is a law you have to write a trip report... Lol, kidding...

13. Re: Xmas eve Sanibel Lighthouse candle service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 21:18