We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from PA to Sanibel-Midway Stop Advice Needed

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Driving from PA to Sanibel-Midway Stop Advice Needed

Hi All,

Hope someone may have done this route before and can offer some advice. Driving from PA to Sanibel over Christmas-New year week, via I-95. Staying in Brunswick, GA on way down. Looking for a decent, clean place that will accept a small dog on the way back home.

I made a reservation at the Days Inn in Florence, SC for Saturday 1/3, which would be about a 10 1/2 hour drive.. However, after reading some posts on the Florence board, it appears that I may have made a mistake. However, the reviews are old and very mixed.

Anyone have any experience/suggestions/advice on where to stay on the way home?

Thanks!

Cindy

Mentioned in this post
Sanibel
Sanibel
Sanibel Island, FL
Brunswick
Brunswick
Golden Isles of Georgia, GA
Florence
Florence
South Carolina
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Sanibel Island
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from PA to Sanibel-Midway Stop Advice Needed

I've never been disappointed by a pet friendly Embassy Suites whenever passing through somewhere. They're clean, spacious and you can have a decent breakfast on the way out.

2. Re: Driving from PA to Sanibel-Midway Stop Advice Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 11:17