We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room for one night on sanibel island, fl

KELSEY1430
1 post
Save Topic
room for one night on sanibel island, fl

where can I get a reasonable room for new years eve on sanibel island, fl

Michigan
Level Contributor
83 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room for one night on sanibel island, fl

I have found that if you go to the chamber of commerce the day you would like the room, they have a list of everyone that has space available that evening. But the down side is that it is new year's eve.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room for one night on sanibel island, fl

I'd check with the places that rent nightly to begin. Seaside and Sanibel Inns, Song of the Sea, West Wind Inn, Sunset Beach, Shalimar, Waterside Inn.

If it was me, I'd stay at Tween Waters, have dinner at Old Captiva House and party at the Crows Nest.

More economic options are listed here:

www.sanibelsmallinns.com

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room for one night on sanibel island, fl

Blue Dolphin Cottages, would also be a good choice.

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
927 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: room for one night on sanibel island, fl

Holiday Inn or Sanibel Inn.

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
467 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room for one night on sanibel island, fl

Some of these recommended accommodations will have a minimum stay of 3 or 4 days. Surprisingly with this economy, New Years dates are very booked already. Good luck. Also check, Anchor Inn or Kona Kai.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: room for one night on sanibel island, fl

There may be a minimun requirement for some establishments, however - if the are not yet rented, they could be willing to lower that - I always ask and sometimes get pleasantly surprised. Or not : )))

7. Re: room for one night on sanibel island, fl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 23:18