We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to play golf around Christmas time?

Dallas
Level Contributor
49 posts
303 reviews
Save Topic
Where to play golf around Christmas time?

We want to play golf in/near Tallahassee on Dec. 26. We'd like a good course, but stay under $75 each if possible. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Tallahassee
Tallahassee
Florida Panhandle, FL
Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to play golf around Christmas time?

Depends on what area you are staying in. Capital City Country Club is usually nice and it is located south of Apalachee Parkway in the Myers Park area. The city owned course, Hilaman Golf Course, is cheap and last time I was there the greens were nice. This course is off of Blairstone Road and south of Apalachee Parkway. If you are staying in the south side of town, the Seminole Golf Course is off of Orange Avenue. My father plays this course and he likes it and thinks the price is good. If you are staying on the northeast side of town you have Summerbrooke which had spent a lot of money to make it better, but I do not think it is great. The Killearn Country Club is nice and the price is typical for a course and thy sometime have speials. I have not been on the course for some time, but it was usually nice and fair. Sorry I can not give you more on prices, but I have not actually paid regular price in a while because of contacts and Groupons.

Mentioned in this post
Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to play golf around Christmas time?

I would suggest Southwood. http://www.southwoodgolf.com/index.php

3. Re: Where to play golf around Christmas time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Tallahassee