We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things for 20-somethings to do in Evansville

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Things for 20-somethings to do in Evansville

Hi all--

I'm looking for a good birthday gift for my 23-year-old brother who lives in Evansville. He's single with no kids. Just a typical 20-something, and I'd like to give him something cool, like an "experience" gift (beer brewing classes, cooking class) or even just a gift certificate to a good restaurant or tickets to a fun event. I was born and raised in Evansville but haven't lived there or even really visited much in the past four years. I live in Chicago now so it's easy to find those sorts of things, but I have no idea what is happening in Evansville now or if there is anything happening. I asked him what he likes but he didn't know of or mention anything going on in the area. I was wondering if there were any secret gems out there or if I should end the search and go for just sending him a gift.

Like I said, he's a typical 23-year-old. He likes to hang out, try new things (especially food, beer, etc.). Any ideas of what you've done or that you know someone else has done would be helpful.

Thanks!

Evansville, Indiana
Level Contributor
8 posts
114 reviews
1. Re: Things for 20-somethings to do in Evansville

Check into some possible ticket packages with the Evansville Icemen Hockey Team, if he likes sports it's really the only game in town. I know that the Tin Man Brewery is opening on West Franklin in Evansville, but I don't know if they will be offering classes. Also, News4U is a good source of Events and Nightlife for the Evansville Area.

Edited: 07 November 2012, 05:46
2. Re: Things for 20-somethings to do in Evansville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2018, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Evansville