We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Bedroom 2 Bath Cabin

Homewood, Illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Cabin

I have not been able to find ANY information on these cabins. I am just wondering what the kitchen has. Does it have a toaster? Microwave? Plenty of dishes? Pans?

Also is this a two story? What is the floorplan? Does it have a screen porch?

Thanks for any input.

Homewood, Illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Cabin

I forgot to say I am asking about Kentucky Dam Village. Sorry for the oversight!

Mentioned in this post
Kentucky Dam
Kentucky Dam
88 Reviews
Paducah, KY
Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
202 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Cabin

We are planning a family reunion trip to Ky Dam Village later this summer and in March a couple of us went up there to check it out. We were fortunate in that as we were driving around the executive cottage area there was one cottage that was being cleaned and the ladies cleaning it allowed us to come in and look around.

They pointed out there were plenty of pots and pans and lots of dishes. I took some pictures while there and I notice in the picture there is a microwave and a coffee maker. Don't know fur sure about a toaster.

They are two story. The main floor has living room, dining area, kitchen and a bedroom and full bath. Upstairs are two more bedrooms and two more bathrooms (we're getting the 3 bedroom/3 bath units). Two of the bedrooms have a queen bed and a double bed each, and the 3rd bedroom has two double beds (but I don't know which bedroom has which beds).

Each cottage also has a good size deck on the side and wrought iron deck furniture, and the information I have says each one has a grill too (although I don't remember actually seeing it).

Hope this helps. I'll do a review after our trip.

Homewood, Illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Cabin

Thank you so very much for your reply. Your positive information puts my mind at ease. We are going next week. I imagine the 3bdrm/2bath is very similar to the 3 bath don't you? Thanks again for your reply. I would love to see your photos.

4. Re: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Cabin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2010, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Gilbertsville
Recent Conversations