We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

Hi guys, I'm planning for a family tour to Eastern Europe on September/October. Surveyed these two travel agencies with kind of good reviews. Any insight that which one should I go for? Anyone has any good/ bad experience to share with those travel agencies

7 replies to this topic
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
54,041 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

Neither of those. Just DIY.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
282 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

Chan Brothers will be the better choice but their fares are a bit higher. EU have some negative comments which you will not be able to find online. Its from words and mouth, friends or friends of friend having done a tour with them with negative feedback.

North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Rhodes
Level Contributor
6,083 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

Go to the TA forums of the destinations of your choice and you'll get all the help you need there, without any need to use ''agents'' TripAdvisor is the best ''Agent'' for non cost advice. imvho.

Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

There is always different experiences for different tours from the same company. My 1 experience with EU was positive but it really is very much dependent on the tour guide. Lincoln from EU is great. But on that same European tour, we met up with other groups from EU at the same hotel and for the other groups with a different tour guide, they were negative about their experience. Similar tour to Europe, happen to be at the same city (same hotel) but different experiences due to the guide. Same for Chan Brothers. Right now, the best advice is to DIY. But you need more effort for this.

Level Contributor
1,158 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
5. Re: EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

Hi LewKaiXian,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Singapore Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Europe Forum.

I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

Michelle

The TripAdvisor Community

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

Sorry it did not even go beyond enquiry with EU . I have made itinerary specific enquiry with travel details that the staff either didn't bother to read or system problem? (As it was made through Tripzilla) After I have replied highlighting the details provided earlier, All she did was replied sorry not available. Not offering any alternatives or suggestions on dates or itinerary..totally lack of interest ..I have signed them off. Good Luck !

Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EU holidays or Chan Brothers?

Go for Chan Brothers. Fare is slightly higher than EU but service is much better. Prompt follow up from the Sales agent and better service in overall. Tried both. EU holidays service is really below standard. Before payment for the package, will provide you an excellent service but after payment, you don't expect any response from the sales agent or manager. EU price is not really far difference from Chan Brothers, so if you can afford, Chan Brothers will be better choice. If you post on EU Facebook, you will be request to remove after they call you.

Reply to: EU holidays or Chan Brothers?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted