We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eastern shore..hotel help

pittsburgh, pa
Level Contributor
56 posts
11 reviews
eastern shore..hotel help

We've booked a room at the Comfort Inn in Grasonville (right off the Bay Bridge heading to Ocean City). It looks nice from the pictures, but I was wondering if anyone out there has stayed there and knows anything about it? Is it nice? Thanks for your help

NJ (of course!)
Level Contributor
208 posts
1. Re: eastern shore..hotel help

Better yet....try the BRAND NEW Hilton Garden Inn on the waterfront in Grasonville...it opened July 27, 2005. You can negotiate the front desk down on the quoted rates as they need the business since they are new. I got a $119 rate weekday. Weekends are higher.

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: eastern shore..hotel help

It is now a Best Western. I would probably choose somewhere else. It is an iffy hotel There is a brand new Hilton Garden Inn not far from there that recently opened. I am not sure what it is like, since it has only been open for a little over a month now, but everything should be brand new and clean. The Best Western doesn't sound like it is the cleanest hotel around. Give the Hilton Garden Inn a try and if you do stay there, let me know how it is.

NJ (of course!)
Level Contributor
208 posts
3. Re: eastern shore..hotel help

It is VERY nice and clean. A fine outdoor sitting area overlooking the bar and a bar inside. The Hilton Garden Inn I definitely would recommend.

NJ (of course!)
Level Contributor
208 posts
4. Re: eastern shore..hotel help

overlooking the bay! not bar

NJ (of course!)
Level Contributor
208 posts
5. Re: eastern shore..hotel help

ok

MD Eastern Shore
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: eastern shore..hotel help

Actually it IS overlooking a bar - The Jetty Dock Bar - I live in Grasonville so if I can help with any Eastern Shore ideas - please ask away.

Get answers to your questions about Grasonville